Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Microwave fire

Microwave Fire In Palmyra

Simply overcooking popcorn in the microwave can cause thousands of dollars in damages. Luckily, no one was injured in the fire, yet smoke and soot filled the entire home from garage to master bedroom. The photo shows the cause of loss and the extent of the damage. Crews went to work tearing out all burnt appliances and cabinets before cleaning walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture. To the homeowners surprise only furniture in the kitchen needed to be tossed since we were able to clean other room's furniture to preloss condition. Whether it's burnt popcorn or a grease fire you can trust SERVPRO of Montgomery County for your kitchen fire. 

Stove Fire In Clarksville

Kitchen fires are one of the most common sources of house fires. This fire in the Fort Campbell area was started on the stove in the kitchen and move throughout the rest of the house. This photo shows the extent of the damage to the microwave. Crews were able to go in and remove and discard any destroyed utilities while removing any smoke and soot from the house. Appliances were quickly replaced to the satisfaction of the customer! If you experience a kitchen fire in your home, don't worry! We make disasters "Like it never even happened." Give us a call at 931-645-1285. 

Content Cleaning

Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Montgomery County understands your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings make your house more than a structure; they make it home. SERVPRO of Montgomery County specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your belongings to determine what items we can restore to pre-fire condition by using several methods of cleaning your contents.

Total Loss Fire in Clarksville

This fire was considered a total loss by the homeowners and emergency personnels because of the significant smoke and soot damage. Crews were instructed to completely gut the home all the way to the studs. Crews then wiped down every inch of the structure with SERVPRO approved products to eliminate the smoke smell and feel. The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot from the structure. At SERVPRO of Montgomery County, we make disasters "Like it never even happened." We're here to serve you 24/7. Give us a call today at 931-645-1285.

House Fire

Fire Damage?

SERVPRO of Montgomery County can remove soot from your home from top to bottom.  We can also pack out your contents back to our facility, clean and store them until your house is ready to be moved back in. 

Faulty Electrical Outlet Causes Fire

A faulty electric outlet caused a fire at this home. SERVPRO of Montgomery County was dispatched for emergency services. Our technicians were able to board up the home and then clean it once it was released by the Fire Department. Once the cleaning was done our construction crew rebuilt what was affected by the fire and made it "Like it never even happened." 

Fire damage

Our SERVPRO Extreme Team tacked a difficult commercial fire damage and came away with positive results. After all the debris was cleared from the conveyer belts the team pressured washed the belts  to get them ready to be inspected by the company. SERVPRO of Montgomery Country has the skills to take care of any Clarksville fire damage.   

Clarksville Blaze in Home

The fire that started in the kitchen of this Clarksville home charred the interior of that room. The firefighters knocked out the window so we boarded it up to keep out any bad weather, vermin, or vandals.

Fire Damage - Southside Kitchen

Fire damage at this Southside home utterly destroyed the kitchen. The remainder of the house fared somewhat better, but still smoke damage and soot were prevalent throughout the residence. The family was moved to a residence motel. The fire was a very traumatic event for them. We develop and present a project plan to the residents and their insurance company hoping that it provides a positive feeling about the positive outcome we know we will deliver. Using the latest in cleaning solutions and equipment we conquered the smoke damage and odor as the kitchen was being torn out and rebuilt. Seeing the happy faces of families returning to their home never seems to get old. If your home is harmed by fire damage, call SERVPRO of Montgomery County 24/7 at (931) 645-1285. We are here to help.